Sacramento Criminal Defense Attorney
Our California criminal defense attorneys represent clients in Sacramento, Sierra Foothills and throughout the San Joaquin Valley. We understand the nature of criminal law and its consequences. Through our experience, we know that the criminal justice system can dehumanize clients and treat them harshly. We protect clients as much as possible. We have represented thousands of clients against criminal charges over the years. If you have been arrested, the first 24 hours are most important. We work closely with a bonding agent, who is available 24 hours a day, through our answering service.
If you have come in contact with an officer investigating a crime for which you may be charged, even if that officer states you are not under arrest and are free to go, it is imperative that you understand your right to remain silent. If you give a statement to an investigating officer that statement can be used against you. Therefore, it is absolutely necessary for you to speak with an attorney prior to giving any information or statement to any law enforcement agency. Contact the Linda Louder Law office for a free consultation with experienced and passionate criminal defense lawyers.
Our criminal practice areas include:
- Gang Related Offenses: Attempted murder, murder, mayhem, aggravated mayhem, gang-related criminal activities and criminal assault, battery, and homicide
- Criminal Defense: Assault and battery, all felony and misdemeanor criminal charges
- DUI: All felony and misdemeanor driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI / DWI)
- BUI: All felony and misdemeanor boating under the influence
- Vehicular Crimes: Driving without a license, driving on a suspended license, hit and run, car jacking, car theft, driving without insurance, drag racing, reckless driving, and speeding
- Domestic Violence: Domestic assault and battery, spousal rape, child abuse, child neglect, and order of protection violation (restraining order)
- Sex Crimes: Solicitation, prostitution, loitering with intent to solicit, child molestation, and rape
- Drugs Charges / Campus Crimes: All drug offenses, including possession, manufacture, cultivation, trafficking, and sales.
- Theft: Identity theft, robbery, burglary, auto theft, and forged checks, white collar crime, fraud, embezzlement, internet theft crimes.
- Crimes Against Persons: Assault and battery, assault with a deadly weapon (auto), gun charges, discharging a firearm, sex crimes, and rape
- Expungement and probation termination services